Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Row Of Poppies

Today I have a fun little Birthday card to share with you!
 
 
 
 
I used this beautiful Memory Box Row Of Poppies floral die.  It is FABULOUS!
 
 
 

I cut it from White card stock and then colored it with my Copic Markers.
 
 
 
 
They really come to life!
 
 
 
 
I then cut it again from Black card stock.  I layered them together offsetting a bit
 to create a shadow effect.
 
 
 
 
Hand cut a rectangular frame and backed it with Fun Foam to add a bit of dimension,
which creates a shadow box effect.
 
 
 
 
I also cut the Cheery Lynn Birthday die and the Impression Obsession Best Wishes die, both in White card stock.  I then colored with my Copic Markers, in this way, you can match any color you need.  
I only used the Wishes from the set.
 
 
 
The fun part was putting it all together. 
Hand cut banner flag embossed with Swiss Dots for a bit of texture. 
Sequins.
 
Here's what I used:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~

Come join in all of the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:
 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Donna! The colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the dimension here, and I especially like the way you offset the layers just a little - GENIUS!!!!! Your colors here are fantastic too, beautiful design! Great use of those dies, you NEVER disappoint!!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poppy birthday card is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a wonder when it comes to designing cards with beautiful colors, Donna, and especially a wiz with dies. DRU is so lucky to have you on the team! THIS IS GORGEOUS - and the colors are magical! Beautifully designed. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the poppy die and how you colored it. Great looking card. Love the added sequins and how you framed the project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card, your poppies look beautiful. I love the layered effect to give the shadow effect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful Donna!! Love how all the dimension gives it a 3-D look. Now that I'm feeling stronger maybe I can keep up with "blog commenting". I've been away too long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous, I just love how you offset the flower die and the coloring is just beautiful, great framing of it all too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love this card and the colors are fabulous...hope you had a wonderful vaca!! And thank you so much for my BEAUTIFUL thank you card, I will treasure it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! That poppy die is fantastic. I love the way you have colored it....gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang! I thought I commented on this card ... must have been over on the DRU blog. Anyways ... this card is one of my favorites ... it's just gorgeous! The design, the beautiful colors ... just fabulous! You outdid yourself on this one and I can't wait to once again case your card ... thanks for inspiration ... I need it! Hugs and Stay Warm

    ReplyDelete